Information from Kayley Donnelly, Events & Partnerships Co-ordinator
Society of London Theatre & UK Theatre recently circulated to LTG Members.
The latest research shows that safety remains a concern for many consumers, and so we would encourage you to promote See It Safely wherever possible. Here’s what you can do:
- Display the certificate in your venue to show that your venue is approved
- Use our See it Safely signage
- Display the See it Safely mark on your website
- Add the mark to your printed artwork
We have created a new See It Safely video to show customers the safety measures that theatres currently have in place – please find the video here and please share on your channels.
We are still waiting on signed trademark licenses and/or Risk Assessments from many of you. If you haven’t already done so, please do the following:
- Download and complete a trade mark license. Please email this to SeeItSafely@soltukt.co.uk
- Email your latest Risk Assessment to SeeItSafely@soltukt.co.uk
Please email email@example.com if you have any issues or questions.
Subscribe via RSS Like on Facebook Follow on Twitter