We need your help!
SOLT and UK Theatre have launched Inspiring The Future Of Theatre, a campaign which aims to showcase the range of careers available in theatre to young people and encourage and strengthen connections between schools and their local theatres.
We’d love you to get involved on social media on 11 July by using the hashtag #InspiringFutureTheatre to tell the world about the amazing work you do to inspire young people in your community.
If you do any work with schools and young people, we want to hear about it!
This could be highlighting the programmes you run throughout the year or any inspiring projects you have organised.
Here are some ideas on how you can get involved, using the hashtag #InspiringFutureTheatre:
- Use one of our templates to share a quote from a member of your team who has already signed up to Inspiring Future Of Theatre campaign
- Share a video from a recent programme
- Share a trailer for an upcoming programme
- Share your education web page
- Share details of your projects
- This could be the number of participants you’ve engaged
- The number of schools you work with
- The number of free tickets given to young people
Whatever you share, get involved and celebrate with us on 11 July.
Additionally, if you or any of colleagues haven’t yet signed up to be an ambassador, please do so here and help us spread the word!
Subscribe via RSS Like on Facebook Follow on Twitter